HOCKEY WITH A HEART AUCTION
CLICK HERE to bid now on items!
“It really is impressive to see so many local teams donate items to help raise money for the hurricane relief efforts,” Islanders General Manager and President of the Islanders Children’s Foundation Garth Snow said. “The rivalries that so many of the donating teams have, go on the back-burner in situations like this because it’s not only Islanders fans that were affected, it’s all New Yorkers.”
There are numerous packages that allow fans to bid on special experiences with their favorite entertainer or team. Carrie Underwood, Country Music’s Favorite Female Artist, will offer an exclusive meet and greet to the fans that purchase any one of the three suite ticket packages provided by SMG for her show on November 30 at Nassau Coliseum. Bid on the chance to attend the New York Mets VIP experience, which gets you on the field during batting practice. The Islanders are offering several game-night experiences, including the chance to serve as the Equipment Manager’s assistant, exclusive seats to watch the game with General Manager Garth Snow, VIP access to high-five the Islanders as they take the ice and the media experience to sit behind MSG broadcasters Howie Rose and Butch Goring during a future Islanders game.
If you’re looking to attend upcoming concerts, sporting events or family shows, fans can bid on tickets to the Brooklyn Nets, college basketball, Disney on Ice or the WWE. The WWE show, TLC, on December 16 at Barclays Center, is one of their 12 pay-per-view events. Disney on Ice will have six shows at Barclays Center where fans can bid on suite tickets to take in the exciting family entertainment.
There is also memorabilia, including a signed lineup card from Super Bowl XLVI by Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning, a jersey signed by New York Islanders center John Tavares and a limited edition Brooklyn Nets JAY Z jersey.
Auction Items Listed Below: (CLICK HERE FOR FULL DESCRIPTIONS)
- Barclays Center: Ten (10) suite tickets to the Brooklyn Hoops Winter Festival on December 15, 2012 featuring St. John’s University
- Barclays Center: Ten (10) suite tickets to the WWE pay-per-view event, TLC at Barclays Center on December 16, 2012
- Barclays Center: Ten (10) suite tickets to the Brooklyn Hoops Holiday Invitational on December 22, 2012 featuring Hofstra University
- Barclays Center: Ten (10) suite tickets to Disney on Ice for six (6) different shows at Barclays Center (dates listed below)
• November 30, 2012 at 7 p.m.
• December 1, 2012 at 11 a.m.
• December 1, 2012 at 3 p.m.
• December 1, 2012 at 7 p.m.
• December 2, 2012 at 11 a.m.
• December 2, 2012 at 3 p.m.
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers: VIP experience which includes four (4) tickets, a team autographed jersey, high fives with the players as they take the ice and two (2) Zamboni riders
- Brooklyn Nets: All Access Ticket Package which includes four (4) tickets for a mutually agreed upon Brooklyn Nets game
- Brooklyn Nets: Four (4) suite tickets package for a mutually agreed upon Brooklyn Nets game
- Brooklyn Nets: Ten (10) suite tickets to the December 9 game against the Milwaukee Bucks
- Brooklyn Nets: Limited edition JAY Z Brooklyn Nets jersey
- Brooklyn Nets: Brook Lopez autographed poster
- Carrie Underwood & SMG: Ten (10) suite tickets to Carrie Underwood show and Meet & Greet November 30, 2012 at Nassau Coliseum
• Two (2) sets of four (4) suite tickets
• One (1) set of two (2) suite tickets
- Long Island Ducks: A 20-person suite for a Ducks game and a Buddy Harrelson-signed baseball.
- New Jersey Devils: Ilya Kovalchuk autographed stick
- New York Giants: Super Bowl XLVI lineup card signed by Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning
- New York Giants: Football signed by Eli Manning
- New York Jets: Jersey signed by Mark Sanchez
- New York Islanders: Equipment Assistant where one young fan will work with the equipment staff on a mutually agreed upon game night (includes 4 tickets)
- New York Islanders: Sit with General Manager Garth Snow in his suite during a mutually agreed upon game (includes 4 tickets)
- New York Islanders: Media Experience gives two (2) fans the chance to sit behind MSG broadcasters Howie Rose and Butch Goring for an entire game
- New York Islanders: VIP experience featuring high-fives with the players and a seat on the bench during warm-ups for kids under 14 (includes 4 tickets)
- New York Islanders: John Tavares autographed jersey
- New York Knicks: Amar’e Stoudemire autographed jersey
- New York Mets: VIP experience featuring a trip to Batting Practice and welcome on the scoreboard, to go along with four (4) field level tickets
- New York Mets: Media experience featuring a trip to the press box to watch part of a game with radio play-by-play announcer Howie Rose, in addition to four (4) field level tickets
- New York Rangers: Henrik Lundqvist autographed stick
- New York Yankees: Don Larsen autographed baseball