INDIVIDUAL EVENT TICKETS
For tickets purchased on ticketmaster.com
The below actions must take place on your mobile device.
- Your confirmation email will contain a link to view your tickets from your mobile browser, which can be scanned for entry into the Webster Bank Arena.
- Using your mobile device, click on the "Mobile" link in your confirmation email or go to the Ticketmaster App
- Login using your "My Ticketmaster Account" information.
- Click on the event you are attending under "Your Orders"
- Click on your ticket to be scanned for entry into the Webster Bank Arena or click the checkbox on the ticket(s) you wish to transfer to other members of your party attending the game.
Want to print your ticket out yourself at home? – See Ticketmaster instructions
SEASON TICKETS AND GROUP TICKETS
For season tickets, group tickets and tickets purchased through Fevo
- Log into your My Webster Bank Arena Account from your mobile device or on your personal computer using your email address and password (email address will be the one we have on file on your Webster Bank Arena account)
- Once logged in, you can either "View" your tickets on your mobile device, “Print” your tickets on your personal computer or "Transfer" your tickets.
- Select "View" on your mobile device for scanning and entry into the Webster Bank Arena (known as Mobile Ticket).
- Select “Print” on your personal computer to print your tickets yourself (known as Print At Home Ticket).
- Select "Transfer" on your mobile device to send to other members of your party attending the event.
MOBILE TICKET FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
What are Mobile Tickets?
Mobile tickets refer to the "eTicket" delivery option. By selecting "eTicket" as your delivery method, you will receive a mobile ticket and you can use your Smartphone to gain entry into the Webster Bank Arena.
How do I choose Mobile Ticket Delivery?
For fans purchasing an individual game ticket on Ticketmaster, select the mobile "eTicketing" option to receive a mobile ticket rather than a traditional hard stock paper ticket and follow the instructions. For season ticket licensees and group ticket buyers, either log on to your "My Webster Bank Arena Account" at WebsterBankArena.com or SoundTigers.com via Smartphone. This delivery method gives you the option of scanning your mobile ticket on your Smartphone at the gate.
Can I transfer my mobile ticket to a family member or friend?
Yes. Fans can freely transfer their mobile ticket to a family member or a friend's Smartphone. To transfer tickets either log into your Ticketmaster account or your My Webster Bank Arena Account.
What does a mobile ticket look like?
A mobile ticket contains a unique ticket verification QR code. It also contains the customary ticket information that you are familiar with seeing on a traditional hard stock paper ticket such as game date, time, section, row, seat, etc.
What if my phone is not compatible?
Any Smartphone that can browse the Internet can load a mobile ticket.
What does it cost to use a mobile ticket?
There is no mobile delivery fee associated with an "eTicket;" however, your cellular carrier may charge a fee to browse the Internet on your Smartphone. Please consult your cellular plan for any additional charges.
What happens if I forget my phone or my battery dies?
In the event you forget your phone or your battery dies before entering the Webster Bank Arena, please go directly to the Click It or Ticket Box Office at the Webster Bank Arena. Upon presenting proof of original purchase, a traditional hard stock paper ticket will be printed for you to use to enter the Arena.